The 90s have not only filled our leisure time with iconic dance songs, but also helped us with wonderful love songs when we were lovesick. We have collected the 10 best 90s love songs for you.Look at these slushy songs.
10. Puff Daddy feat. Faith Evans & 112 – I’ll be missing you (1997)
I guess we all have loved this song of the 90s. Puff Daddy and Faith Evans, the widow of The Notorious B.I.G., sang this song in memory of the deceased Rapper The Notorious B.I.G. The main melody is taken from the song “Every Breath You Take” of “The Police”.
9. Extreme – More than words (1990)
Extreme represent the characteristic “One Hit Wonder” band. They haven’t attained success with many songs, but with “More than words” they touched the hearts of the girls worldwide.
8. K-Ci & JoJo – All My Life (1997)
The ballad, sang by the brothers K-Ci and JoJo, was a big commercial success. People from all over the world bought this single.
7. The Cure – Friday I’m in Love (1992)
This song is a worldwide hit and is even loved by those people, who are no true Robert Smith fans.
6. R.E.M. – Everybody hurts (1993)
The song with the prominent voice of R.E.M. singer Michael Stipe has been a big support for people during heartache times.
5. Toni Braxton – Un-break my heart (1996)
In 1996 Toni Braxton attained great success with the ballad “Un-break My Heart”, which was composed by Diane Warren.
4. Backstreet Boys – As long as you love me (1997)
The Backstreet Boys took the girls hearts by storm with their second single release from their second album.
3. Metallica – Nothing Else Matters (1991)
This ballad obviously is the most popular song of the US-american Metal band. Frontman James Hetfield and his band mates even won a Grammy with this masterpiece.
1. Whitney Houston – I will always love you (1992)
Whitney Houston’s cover version of the country musician Dolly Parton still is considered one of the most popular love songs.