Of course, hardly anybody voluntarily wants to face crying babies. But watching them without any sound and with a focus on their horrified babyfaces causes a tremendous effect. Folks, when you neither feel pity nor find the babys absolutely cute, what the hell is wrong with you?
10. Haha, this face is worth a thousand words. The disappointment of this little guy is writ large in his face. Haha, how can you pull a face like that?
9. This baby obviously requires another baby food.
8. Oh my god, how can you look so cute?! This baby is totally in despair.
7. Lol, it’s really mean how the parents make fun of this little guy. Because of the sour lemon the baby sheds bitter tears.
6. Oh yes, toys can be soooo creepy, when you’re young. Isn’t it cute, how this rabbit frightens the little boy?
5. Unbelievable! The baby reacts totally relaxed to the horrifying mask, but when looking into the father’s eyes, the baby starts crying.
4. Oh my! Life’s hard.
3. Oh my goodness. Watching this little guy really is heartbreaking.
2. It’s okay, if you don’t feel pity for this cry-baby. Ouuuutch, you can nearly hear the baby scream. Well, sometimes they are little monsters.
1. So cute how this little baby first purses his lips and then starts crying in order to emphasize that he doesn’t agree.